So I started my second year by taking words… looking at their defintions.. then altering the heck out of them for seven poems… well figure I should be that back.
1. an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with; plaything.
2. a thing or matter of little or no value or importance; a trifle.
3. something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
4. a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason; trinket; knickknack; bauble.
5. something diminutive, especially in comparison with like objects.
6. an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
7. a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
8. a simple, light piece of music, especially of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
9. Obsolete .
a. amorous dallying.
b. a playful or amusing act; diversion; pastime.
10. made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
11. of or resembling a toy, especially diminutive in size.
verb (used without object)
12. to amuse oneself; play.
13. to act idly; or with indifference; trifle: to toy with one’s food.
14. to dally amorously; flirt.
Definition provided by Dictonary.com